Views:215 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-23 Origin:Site
Industrial vacuum cleaners are environmentally friendly cleaning equipment commonly used in the industry. They are used to collect waste, filter and purify air, and clean dust and particles in the environment during industrial production. Industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaners are widely used in various fields such as textiles, chemicals, machinery, medicine, casting and many others, which can prevent some occupational hazards and improve production efficiency. But in the process of using industrial central vacuum system, we need to pay attention to the inspection and maintenance of industrial vacuum cleaners.
In the management of heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaners, regular maintenance and testing should be done, because this is an important factor to effectively ensure the application of industrial vacuum cleaners. Due to the importance of vacuum cleaner for industrial use in the production of enterprises, workers need to cultivate a good maintenance habit to effectively improve the good application of the equipment and extend the service life. Before and after the use of large industrial vacuum cleaner and during operation, the status observation of the equipment should not be ignored, and detailed status monitoring should be done regularly. For mechanical equipment such as industrial vacuum cleaners, a suction inspection should also be carried out to determine the effect of the equipment.
The maintenance of equipment generally includes daily maintenance, regular maintenance, regular inspection and precision inspection. Equipment lubrication and cooling system maintenance are also an important part of equipment maintenance. Daily maintenance of industrial vacuum cleaning equipment should be institutionalized and standardized.
For the regular maintenance of good industrial vacuum cleaners and other equipment, work quotas and material consumption quotas should be established. The regular maintenance of equipment should be included in the assessment content of the workshop contract responsibility system.
(1) We should read the drawings and materials and check the shift records. And we should check whether the handle position and manual operation part are correct and flexible, and whether the safety device is reliable. We can make the machine run at low speed to check whether the transmission is normal, and whether lubrication and cooling are smooth.
(2) We should pay attention to the operating sound, whether the temperature, pressure, liquid level, electro-hydraulic mechanical air, hydraulic pressure, pneumatic system, instrument signals, and safety insurance of the industrial vacuum cleaner are normal.
(3) We should turn off the switch. Remove iron filings and dirt, wipe off the oil on the guide rail surface and sliding surface of the equipment, and add oil.
(4) We need to wipe the equipment guide rails, various transmission chemical machinery parts and exposed parts, and clean the work site.
(5) We should check the condition of each part, tighten the loose part, and adjust the fit gap.
(6) We need to clean the oil line, dust-proof felt, oil filter, add oil to the oil tank or change the oil.
(7) We should wipe the surface of the motor and the tube, check the insulation and grounding, and whether the washing machine is complete, clean and reliable.
If we want big industrial vacuum cleaners to operate without problems for a long time, we need to do a good job in the maintenance and maintenance of the equipment, so as to avoid most accidents, reduce the operating cost of the enterprise, and create more benefits for the enterprise. And a well-functioning industrial vacuum cleaning machine is also conducive to the health of workers. Therefore, the daily inspection and maintenance of industrial vacuum cleaners are very important.